The DJI Zenmuse P1 is a superior, adaptable studying payload, designed for DJI’s lead business drone, the M300 RTK. The camera has a full-outline 45MP CMOS sensor and can be coordinated with a 24mm, 35mm, or 50mm focal point. The P1 is a 3-pivot balanced-out gimbal. At the point when joined with the M300 RTK robot and planning programming bundle, DJI Terra, the P1 camera gives a productive and high-exactness elevated photogrammetry arrangement.
Accuracy without GCPs 03 cm horizontally / 05 cm vertically
3-axis Stabilized Gimbal Smart Oblique Capture
High Efficiency 02 km2 covered in a single flight
Global Mechanical Shutter Shutter Speed 1/2000 Seconds
45 MP Full-frame Sensor
TimeSync 2.0 - synchronization at the microsecond level
Tool for Aerial Photogrammetry
The P1 incorporates a full-outline, low-commotion high-affectability sensor that can snap a picture each 0.7 s during the flight and cover 3 km2 in a solitary flight.
Equipped with a worldwide mechanical screen and the all-new TimeSync 2.0 framework, which synchronizes time across modules at the microsecond level, the Zenmuse P1 allows clients to catch centimeter-exact information joined with the continuous position and direction pay innovation.
Make 2D, 3D, and point-by-point models on account of the incorporated 3-pivot gimbal that can be equipped with 24/35/50mm focal points and the Smart Oblique Capture include.
Efficiency to Cover It All
- 45MP Full-frame Sensor
- 4.4μm Pixel Size
- High sensitivity Low-noise, imaging extends the daily operational time
- Take a photo every 0.7s during the flight
- TimeSync 2.0 aligns the camera
- Flight controller, RTK module
- Gimbal at the microsecond level
Flexibility to Capture it All
Multiple Fixed-focus Lens Options
- Global Mechanical Shutter, Shutter Speed 1/2000 Seconds
- Send the median exposure pulse in microseconds
- Supports 24/35/50 mm lenses with DJI DL mounts
Smart Oblique Capture
Cover 7.5 km2 in a solitary workday with the P1. Raise the proficiency of your sideways photography mission utilizing Smart Oblique Capture, where the gimbal consequently pivots to take photographs at the various points required. Just photographs crucial for the reproduction will be taken at the edge of the flight zone, expanding the productivity of post-handling by 20% to half
Confirm information quality quickly post-trip by checking the position information and a number of the pictures gained, just as RTK status and situating accuracy.
Smart Data Management
- The picture metadata contains the camera’s inherent and extraneous boundaries and the situation with RTK.
- Mission result documents are consequently connected with the Mission Name and Mission Time.